Section 103 Registration of order and minute of reduction.
(1) The Registrar-
(a) on production to him of an order of the Tribunal confirming the reduction of the share capital of a company; and
(b) on the delivery to him of a certified copy of the order and of a minute approved by the Tribunal showing, with respect to the share capital of the company as altered by the order,
(i) the amount of the share capital,
(ii) the number of shares into which it is to be divided,
(iii) the amount of each share, and
(iv) the amount, if any, at the date of the registration deemed to be paid-up on each share ;
shall register the order and minute.
(2) On the registration of the order and minute, and not before, the resolution for reducing share capital as confirmed by the order shall take effect.
(3) Notice of the registration shall be published in such manner as the Tribunal may direct.
(4) The Registrar shall certify under his hand the registration of the order and minute, and his certificates shall be conclusive evidence that all the requirements of this Act with respect to reduction of share capital have been complied With, and that the share capital of the company is such as is stated in the minute.
(5) The minute when registered shall be deemed to be substituted for the corresponding part of the memorandum of the company, and shall be valid and alterable as if it had been originally contained therein.
(6) The substitution of any such minutes as aforesaid for part of the memorandum of the Company shall be deemed to be an alteration of the memorandum within the meaning and for the purposes of section 40.